Values into the Community
Building a greener and more responsible community.
Corporate sustainability starts with a company’s value system and a principles-based approach to doing business.
This means operating in ways that meet fundamental responsibilities in the areas of the 3Ps – Planet (Environment), People (Social) and Proﬁt (Governance). Responsible businesses establish the same values and principles wherever they have a presence and know that good practices in one area can only add to the value of another.
- Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
- Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
- Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
- The effective abolition of child labour
- The elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
Building a Sustainable Future, One Community at a Time
We take this pledge to heart and are dedicating all of our works to reach that goal through serving the communities we are surrounded with. These communities have played a huge part in the development of L&P and we intend to involve them in the future of our corporation.
Creating Sustainable Value for Society and People
Our Sustainability Goal
Reducing waste, pollution, and
protect future resources
At L&P, we retain and grow careers
Improving efﬁciency, productivity,
and promote circular economy
Our Sustainability Initiatives
Creating Sustainable Solutions
Across Supply Chains
Sign up for email updates and be the first to know of the latest developments from L&P